Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lazy weekend

About a week or two ago I showed my husband a picture of head board using a curtain and a curtain rod.  He though that was so neat that we decided to do it.  Here is how it turned out....
Our house is getting a little bit more put together.  Our bedroom is pretty much done, now I just need to work on the living room.  I have at least four projects that need to be done in their.  Hopefully I can get two of them done soon.  

This weekend was a wonderful weekend with my man.  We went to The Dark Knight Rises and it was a great movie, then we went to hvyee,  we stoped at a garage sale on our corner of our street and we bought a nice desk for $5,  Travis is going to make us computers at some point so he need a desk, we just couldn't pass that deal up. He rolled the desk our place, had launch, watched Serenity the Firefly movie, (I love the firefly series but do not get me started on that movie!),  Then we moved everything out from under the stairs so we can put my new desk under their. 

Sunday I doped off stuff to goodwill.  I would like to apologize to this good will.  I told everyone I didn't like this good will.  But I gave it a second chance it is the best goodwill I have EVER been too.   It is very clean, their clothing is organized by size and color, and it is really organize.  I am sorry again good will.  I love second hand stores.  Most of the goodwill's that I been in to had nothing but junk and dirty.  I guess when I go in to one I just have that mind set.  I bought four new tops their.  Then we came home, eat our pizza and watched Employee of the Month.  That was about it for our weekend.
~Enjoy this wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment