Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Two weeks!

I am going to get better at this, mark my words.  Yesterday I was talking to my mom and she happen to be on her laptop and was looking at blogger.  She goes what has peanut's heart been up too.  I automatically start hiding even if she can't see me.  I know I haven't been posting for a few weeks.  Well here it goes....



 On the 13th of August before Travis left for work he hug me goodbye and said "I found a amazing deal on a computer."  He told me all about, came in a bundle and it had everything he wanted.  I told him he can get it.  "He says I will order tonight if I meant to have they will still be in stock."  He goes to work, we both have Google chat open.  Couple hours later he writes ok got my computer order.  I just laughed, if anyone knows my husband he is good about doing what he says his going to do.  It is nice to see that their is a line some where.  Travis tracked his packages all week long.  Every other Friday I go grocery shopping and that week happen to land on grocery day, and marked the day his computer was coming.  Friday comes I am also wanting this package to get here soon I don't have to fight the traffic and crowds.   (Because that was the day all the college students came.  I did hit all the yucky stuff.  It took me about 1 1/2 longer to do stuff.)  Usually Ups man comes at 10:30.  So when 10:30 came I told him that the door bell rang.  He says "really?"  I had so much fun saying the word "NO."  My husband likes playing tricks on me so I had so much fun for once getting him back.  He didn't come tell 1:30 that afternoon.  Went shopping, unload the car, picked up Travis.  When got home he went straight to work.  It took him about 3 hours to put it all together.  It was so funny watching him put it together.


























I wish I took a before picture of this next product I am going to show you.   My mother in law Jen gave me this kitchen storage for my silverware.  (Thank you again Jen I love it.)  I decide to make it pop out more in the kitchen.



I warped Black ribbon around the handle.  Then I took red ribbon and cut stripes and knotted them up the sides.  I think it turned out super cute.  What do you think?

-I have a lot more to take about but this is it for now.  Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, it did turn out super cute. You have an amazing mother-in-law! I keep saying that I will be better at blogging too. Around here, life is hectic with all these kids though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have the most amazing mother-in-law ever!! LoL I bet it is. But the bright side their is never a dole moment. My problem is I don't think I have anything good to say. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is about time LOL. Love your caddy thing it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete