Thursday, June 7, 2012

Funny Story

A couple of night ago Travis came home for work and said he talk to our realtor (he is a renter realtor.)  He goes on to tell me their has already been a complaint about us.  I am trying to think about all the things that we have done wrong since we moved here.  The only thing I can think of was we didn't put the books in the right trash bin.  Then he goes on and says that the complaint was called on May 20 (the morning after we moved to Madison.)  Some one called the landlord of the apartment buildings saying their is 6 people living in our unit.  We had 6 people in our unit yes but because they are family and they helped us move.  We didn't even meet the landlord and he even figured it was family members helping use move.  I love know in my life that I can just laugh about stuff that is dumb like this.  That wouldn't of happened three years ago I would of took it to heart.  The minute he got done telling me I started laughing.  He goes that what I though.  Can you image my parents, Travis parents and us in a loft type apartment living together.  Visiting is one thing but living here.  I though it was funny and I want to share it with you guys.
-Have a wonderful rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I laugh at that too peanut glad you can laugh at things now!

    ReplyDelete