Sunday, June 10, 2012

Laziest weekend we had a very long time.

This weekend was a very lazy weekend.  Yesterday we decided to go grocery shopping instead of doing it today.  After we got back we hung up my picture frames.  Our ledge in our bedroom had empty pictures frames on it because I wanted to get rid of the box, and I finally got pictures in them yesterday.  Travis then made Cajun Chicken Alfredo for dinner and we watched Tower Heist.  For the rest of the night I read and finished Catching Fire, the second Hunger Games book.  I can't wait to start the third one tonight.

We didn't do much today except  watch some old Avatar episodes and talked about what happening with the new avatar show.  We made a meatball pizza for dinner tonight and we are watching Kung Fu Panda 2.  Sundays we have this thing where we make our own pizza and we watch a movie.  Fortunately we have at least ten different pizza recipes so we don't get bored with pizza.


A very sad thing happened today while making dinner.  We have a bread maker that we call R2D2 because of his looks.  I don't go around naming all my appliances, so don't worry.  Travis and I made pizza dough in it today, and about five minutes later I heard a very big crash in the kitchen and the bread maker stop.  It rocked its way off the counter.  Great big sadness came over me when I walked into the kitchen and found it just laying on the floor. I use it almost every day for making dough.  I never have made bread in it, I just end up putting it in the oven to bake.  Anyway, the casing is kinda coming off.  Other than that it still works.
I am going have to get a new one in the near future I am afraid. Nope, my husband says it works great and I believe him! That what I get for leaving my laptop on while I get a drink.
-Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Meatball Pizza:  http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/04/meatball-and-ricotta-pizza.html
Pizza Crust: http://www.howsweeteats.com/2012/03/garlic-bread-pizza-crust/

No comments:

Post a Comment