Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello...yes I am still alive....

So I live a very boring live.  All I do is clean, read, clean, and play games.  I didn't think you want to here about my boring days that's why I haven't done anything on here.  For a week and a half Travis said we are going to do something fun on June 16th, but he wouldn't tell me what.  On Friday night he seemed really down, I asked him "whats wrong?"  "That thing I was going to take you to is best to see it in March."  He and I came up with a new plan,  we deiced to go to the farmers market.

 The first one we went to was the west side community market.  It was about the same size as the farmers market in Sioux City.  We walked around their for about twenty minutes.  We got fresh little strawberries, raspberries and garlic.  The second farmers market we went to was around the capital building of our new wonderful state.  On the way their we ate half of our yummy little strawberries and they turned are fingers red :D.  So we get their and we find the most amazing parking spot ever.  So we start walking around we found a beef jerky stand,  Travis got Cajun jerky and I got teriyaki jerky. We sat on the steps of the capital and ate our beef jerky.  After that we Found cool things to take pictures of but, it started to rain!  We got half way through it when we realized we have 20 minutes on our parking meter.  So we kinda walked fast through the rest of the stuff.  At WISCONSIN farmers market their is CHEESE!  We found this really big cheese both that was giving samples yum.  We did buy stuff from their the second time around. We got cajun cheese curds and bacon cheese spread.  At this point the rain was really coming down.  We got to the car, I put my camera bag in the car, Travis grab the umbrella, and we put more money in the meter.  We got back on the side walk went around again where it started raining the first time it stop raining the second time.  We went back to the cheese place and got our cheese.  We decided to go get hot and spicey cheese bread.  If you are ever in madison area go to Stella's Bakery.  It is so great, I can't wait for winter and make tomato soup.  It will go wonderful with it.  We went Hyvee and Copps for some of their deals.  Went home eat some of our yummy finds.  Around 2 I had to take a nap, I was so tired.  I can't wait to go back to the farmers market.  I hope it is really soon.  We had Chinese for dinner and watched the legend of Kora.       

Yesterday, was another very lazy day.  We made breakfast Pizza for dinner and we watch a old avatar episode.  After that Travis and I played munchies, because we are going to Iowa in about two weeks and I better be able to play he says.  During that I made strawbarrie cookies with my farmers market strawbarrys. I am going to go read but I should be cleaning.
-Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: