Friday, June 8, 2012

Goodbye cold stone creamer..... Hello Chocolate Shoppe Ice cream !

haven't left my apartment since Sunday night.  I am not complaining because I got a lot done that I always wanted to do.  I actually have time to read books.  I have gotten three books read since we moved.  Usually it would take me all semester to read one book.  The dishes are not piling up and taking over my whole kitchen.  Our place stays way more picked up than it ever did in Sioux City, and I have time to cook meals that I always want to cook but they were too much of a time hog to do so.  Plus I love seeing my husbands face when he comes to a clean house and dinner on the table. 

But lets face it, we all have to get out once in a while.  So the last two nights I have been trying to get Travis to get some ice cream.  Last night he said ok we will go out and get ice cream tomorrow.  He read about this place called Chocolate Shoppe.  Tonight we went and it was really good.  It really wasn't much to look at in the inside.  But man all the flavors they had.  Tonight I tried  Caramel Chaos which is "Luscious caramel ice cream packed with mini caramel cups and gobs of marble cream caramel."  Travis had Kitty kitty bang bang which is "Irresistibly smooth cheesecake ice cream crafted with a sweet raspberry ripple, tons of Oreos and boat-loads of soft chocolate chunks."  They both where really good.  Next time I am geting Fat Elvis which is "Sweet banana ice cream all shook up with a salty peanut butter ripple and rich liquid chocolate chips."  Families next time you come here we are taking you to this place.  Here is the website with all the flavors so you can pick what you want.  http://www.chocolateshoppeicecream.com/flavors



After we went their we went to Wal-Mart to pick up my pictures for my picture frames that I have.  Once I get them all set up I will take pictures and post them on here.  Hopefully this will all happen tomorrow.  While we were there I found a few intersting things I had to try.  First is peach mango Kool-Aid, I am in love with it.  If you like peach and mango's you will love it too.  Second green apple twizzlers.  If anyone knows me I LOVE Twizzlers and green apple flavor stuff.  Verdict they are wonderful.  I still think green apple jolly ranchers are my favorite. 


We are not going to be doing much this weekend.  I am going to hang up the rest of my picture frames so my walls don't look so boring.  
-Have a goodnight everybody.  Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. umm you know you will have to take us to that ice cream place next time we come up don't you! Gotta try the Elvis one! Is that a surprise!

    ReplyDelete